Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sunny Phoenix---Here We Come

Brek and Scott went on a fun trip together to Phoenix. The highlight of the trip (or should I say the reason for the trip) was the Phoenix Suns vs. Utah Jazz basketball game. I found them some great tickets and off they went!

They had a great time together. They went mountain biking in the desert hills and saw some cool vegetation--different types of cactus.

They ate lunch at a Japanese Sushi restaurant. (Scott likes to pretend he is a sushi lover, but really he likes to go to Japanese restaurants so he can load up on potstickers. He humors Brek and tries a few bites of sushi, which makes him a braver soul than I, but he has not developed a love for it yet!)

They played football together and enjoyed the warm Phoenix weather.


Then they were off to the game! Scott's two favorite NBA teams are the Suns and the Jazz, so he was way excited to go watch them play. What a fun experience! It was fun for them to go--just the two of them. It's really good to have some one on one time together sometimes. But I have to admit, I was wishing I could be there with them!


Both of my boys are huge Steve Nash fans! Scott was hoping to get an autograph, but no such luck! Oh well...maybe he can find one on ebay!

No comments: