Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break Getaway

We spent the last few days of spring break skiing at Grand Targhee. We had such a great time! The skiing was fantastic! It was nothing like spring skiing--we skiied powder both days. Luke and Ben stayed in the condo with Lacy (our favorite babysitter that we would gladly adopt into our family!) Syd and Maddy skiied half days, and the boys skiied all day with us. They are getting to be such good skiiers. They had a great area for little kids to ski. Madelyn loved it!

We went with Brek's family....his parents, Cory and family, Kristin, and Jordan. They are all amazing skiiers. The kids had so much fun with their cousins....skiing, playing games, watching movies, hot tubbing, swimming, etc.



Luke got to sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag, which he thought was great. I tried to get him to go to bed at a normal hour, but he would have none of it. He didn't want to miss out on any fun. He would say, "No. I not tired. I already went abeep and I waked up."


It was fun to see Kristin and Jordan. Jordan is living in Cleveland, going to dental school, and Kristin lives in Heber. We don't see them as often, and it was way fun skiing with them.



Josh had a birthday while we were there. Krissy stopped at Costco and got a cake, so we could celebrate! This was party number 1....party number 2 taking place when we get home. The parties never end!





3 comments:

Chelsie said...

Sounds like you had quite the party! We missed you here in SLC. It was really fun to see Elise and the girls. I will definitely see you guys for Syd's baptism though. Love ya!

Lauren said...

Hey guys it Lauren and Catherine!! We saw your blog and thought we would say hi! we miss you guys and want to keep in touch! Lauren and I both have blogs! Laurens is www.nathanandlaurenlord.blogspot.com and Catherine's is http://catandjason.googlepages.com/bergquistfamilyhomepage
catherines has not been updated lately but still fun! we would love to hear from you guys and maybe plan a time when its good for all of us to come up and hang out! love you all...

Cat and Lauren!

Carlie Morrison said...

Hey, it's Lacy. Thanks again so much for taking me with you on the trip! As always, I had sooo much fun!! It is always a blast to go places with your family and I always look forward to it. Oh, and I would be happy if you adopted me!! I mean, aren't I considered half Pilling anyways?!