Sunday, March 16, 2008

I not a baby!


The other day Madelyn was asking me questions about when she and her siblings were babies. She wanted to know how many other kids we had when each baby was born.


I went through each kid and said something like. When Scott was born, there was me, daddy, and Scott was a baby. When Josh was born, there was me, daddy, Scott who was 2, and Josh was a baby. I did this for each kid.


When I got to Luke, I went through the list again. There was me, daddy, Scott who was 9, Josh who was 7, Sydney who was 5, Madelyn who was 3, and Luke was a baby.


All of a sudden Luke piped up and said, "I not a baby! I Lukey, pookey, tookey!"


2 comments:

pillingfamily said...

and that's EXACTLY what he is!! he's so funny. love the little hair cut too.

Marilyn said...

I can't believe how much Luke has grown up since I left. He doesn't even look like the picture on the side of your blog anymore. Thanks for keeping me posted on all your happenings. I don't know how you keep up!