Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blast from the Past

Last weekend we went to church in Utah with our friends. As I was sitting, thinking and pondering on the things being said during sacrament meeting, a note was passed down the aisle to me. Those of you who went to junior high when I did will probably recognize how the note has been expertly folded in the oh so popular way of folding notes....back then anyway!


When I opened the note, this is what I read:


In case you can't read it, here it is:

Emily,

I can't believe it's almost summer. I wish I would have gotten to know you better, but I hear you are awesome. I hope we can have some classes together next year.
I hope you have a RAD summer!!! Stay out of trouble with Brek. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. (smiley face)
Do you want to be locker partners next year? Do you think Brek would care? Let's go do something this summer. Call me!
URAQT! I would like to be your BFF.

Stay cute, cool, crazy

Love Always,
Ryan #8

U Rock!


Ryan always knows how to make me laugh! Stay cute, cool, and crazy y'all!

2 comments:

Extraordinary Housewife said...

Oh my goodness. I totally forgot about the # thing. I didn't have a number (I was a rockin' cheerleader) so I was always writing my boyfriends number of wearing it around my neck, etc., etc.

How pathetic!

-Lana

Trav and Elise said...

I don't think that I could remember how to fold a note that way. Maybe I will practice tonight!
Love Elise