Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer is here....I think

I love, love, love flowers! My yard is so much work sometimes, but I just love to look out my window and see pretty flowers. I love pulling up to my house and seeing pretty pots and flower beds.

Plus, it creates work for my kids to do. Sometimes I feel like it is so much work to teach my kids how to work! But I guess that's why they pay me the big bucks. Oh wait, did I say big bucks? Silly me.

These beautiful flowers have been sitting on my driveway for a good week or two, waiting for the weather to cooperate! You would think in June we wouldn't be wearing our winter coats, but not so. I wore my down winter coat to baseball just a few days ago.



But today, FINALLY, I planted...and planted....and planted. My back is sore, and my legs are sore, but my flowers are planted. Hallelujah!

And now my husband informs me that tomorrow it may snow. Are you kidding me?!

I hope so.

No comments: