Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Moments

Just a few moments I want to remember.

Pulling into our driveway today, and seeing Josh and Luke on the grass, smiling and waving at me. Two little buddies who brought a smile to my face.

Holding Ben who smiles every time I look down at him. Laughing and playing with Ben, who would grab my face with both hands and try to eat me. (I'm pretty sure that was his way of saying I love you so so so much mom!)

Tucking the girls into bed tonight. They informed me that they wanted to sing me a lullaby instead of vice versa. But it wasn't exactly your typical lullaby, unless of course, you consider songs from Barbie The Island Princess and The Chipmunk Movie to be lullabies! But they sing a mean Girls of Rock 'n Roll (or Girls of Rock 'n Roller as Maddy would say).

No comments: