Thursday, May 29, 2008

Little Pals


Tonight upon entering the ball field, Luke began searching for his buddy Ty. He soon spotted him and ran towards him.

His excitement was bubbling over. He could hardly contain himself. He ran towards Ty, squealing with glee, and put his arm around him. Then, not knowing what else to do with all this excitable energy that was flowing through his body, he screamed (happy screams) while running around in circles. (Do you suppose that's when he peed his pants?)

Why didn't I ever think of that? I mean, come on. What better way to disperse a little happy energy? (And I am not talking about peeing your pants.)

So if I you see me running around in circles, don't be alarmed. I am not trying to maximize every minute by burning a few calories here and there. I am just happy to see you!

Ahhhh, to be a 2 year old.

3 comments:

Extraordinary Housewife said...

Ty says, "Me lub Yukey."

Trav and Elise said...

SO cute. Except he never does that whe he sees me. Should I feel bad? I love your darling blog. Even though I talk to you and see you all the time it keeps me updated!

Anonymous said...

You have one of the funnest blogs! I love reading it and cracking up! Thanks so much for sharing. And by the way I tagged you on my blog :) Take care!