Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Luke, My Buddy

Where is Luke?


Is he upstairs playing? No.

Is he outside playing? No.


Oh, there he is....dead asleep on the living room floor, coat on and all. He must have had grand plans for going outside, but didn't quite make it, collapsing instead from sheer exhaustion!





And why, may you ask, is he wearing a winter coat? Let me just say, there is an attachment between Luke and his coat which he is not willing to give up just yet.



Another Lukeism:

I had to leave for a little while after school and Luke was staying with Scott. I told him to blow me kisses as I was heading out the door. He ran towards me, stopping just inches from my face. He then blew me a kiss, which consisted of first blowing into my face, and then planting a kiss on my lips.

I wasn't expecting that one! But, hey, I'll take kisses from Luke any day!

1 comment:

The Favorite said...

Oh, I LOVE your blog and your funny stories of your kids. You are the greatest mom and I'm glad you're feeling better. Happy Mother's Day on Sunday!