Wednesday, May 21, 2008

TA-DA!

Last week was performance week. Sydney had a gymnastics recital, Syd and Maddy had a ballet/jazz recital, and Sydney had a clogging competition at Lagoon! And amongst all that we had baseball games, baseball practices, music lessons, and many dress rehearsals. Here are a few pictures of the girls all decked out and ready to dance, dance, dance! They did a great job.

You know those moms you see who are just engrossed in watching their children, huge grins on their faces, so proud of their kids....well, that was me. I loved watching my girls. It is fun to see their personalities come out, even when they are performing. Syd loves to perform and is so exact in everything she does. Maddy is a little more easy-going, and much more shy when it comes to performing. But she ended with a great big smile!





The pictures I took at Syd's gymnastics recital turned out awful (so blurry!!), but I had to post just a couple of pictures, because I am so amazed that my daughter is so flexible. Especially considering the fact that I can't even touch my toes! She did such a great job. What a little gymnast she is!



1 comment:

Jill said...

Such cute girls! Kinlee just started dance, I can't wait to see her perform someday! How does Maddie like playing violin? I am trying to decide what to have Kinlee play.