Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Heart Overfloweth with Gratitude


Gratitude for the wonderful friends, family, neighbors, and ward members who came to my rescue this week!

Gratitude for those who watched my children, cleaned my house, brought my family and I food. I love you all!!!

Influenza B is my enemy! Chills, aches, sheer misery! But throughout the past week, I have once again been blessed to see how many wonderful people I am surrounded by. People who jumped in to help when I was helpless to do anything. You are all such a great example to me!



p.s. Remember that post I recently wrote about running 4 miles? Well, now I can't even make it up the stairs without my legs shaking! Phooooey!

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

I love you! I wish that I was there to help more. I am so glad that you have good friends and fam around. I will be home mother's day weekend because David is calling!Yeah! So I will see you then. Love your guts and I hope you feel better soon!!!!!

Extraordinary Housewife said...

For the record, I only helped you out this week so you would owe me one. -Lana

Natalie said...

Oh Emily! I am so sorry that you are so sick!!!
I feel awful for you.
I am just so glad that you have friends and family to help you out.
hang in there!

Love ya!
Nat