Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ravenous Wolf...El Pig-let-O...Starvin' Marvin...Little Pig, Little Pig


Just a few nicknames I've considered giving my baby who has developed quite the appetite! I think I can trace his desire to eat back to the day my dad gave him a taste of whip cream! Apparently my dad hasn't read those self-help books which explain the order you should introduce foods to a baby.....rice cereal, veggies, fruits, etc. Thanks a lot dad--now he won't touch his carrots! Just Kidding. And if it wasn't the whipped cream, I think it was definitely the lemon I let him suck on. You would think he'd pucker up and scream in protest, but he loved it!



I think I'll vote for Starvin' Marvin.

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

I think that I am going to go for either El Pig-let-o or Ravenous Wolf! Good grief he is getting big and he is so stinkin' cute! They grow up so fast! I can't wait to see him this weekend! Love you guys!

Chelsie said...

Where did you get your background from? Its not pyzam is it?