Monday, April 14, 2008

Ben rolls....or did he?!

Let it be known that on the 8th day of April in the year 2008, Benjamin Alexander Pilling rolled over. At least, I think he rolled over....I can't be too sure, since I didn't actually witness the act. But all facts point in that direction. I laid him on his back, left the room for a couple minutes, and returned to find him on his belly. However, he hasn't actually rolled since. He rolls all the way over onto his side/belly, and then gets so frustrated at himself for doing so. He definitely prefers his back.

So here is the difference between having your first baby and having your sixth baby. With baby number one, I was sure my baby needed to be rolling by about 4 months, since that's when my friend's baby was rolling. I was down on the floor trying to help him roll so he wouldn't be behind...heaven forbid! But now, I can't even hardly remember how many months old my baby is! When people ask me, I have to think about it for a moment! He is now almost 6 months old and (gasp) just barely rolling! But he is happy, content (as long as he gets enough food), and cute as can be!! What more could a mom ask for?!

No comments: