Sunday, April 6, 2008

A True Prophet of God

Today we had the privilege of hearing our new prophet, President Monson, speak. As I listened to him speak, the spirit testified to me that he is indeed a true prophet, called by God. I felt an overwhelming amount of love for this man who has dedicated his life to serving others. Before watching conference, I knew that President Monson was a true prophet, but today, that knowledge was deepened and enhanced. How grateful I am for a Heavenly Father who loves us and watches over us.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Em, I echo everything you said, you just say it so much better than I could. Thanks!

Chelsie said...

I totally feel the same way. I thought he was amazing yesterday and you could totally feel his spirit and love. You just knew he was called of God. Amazing!