Friday, January 23, 2009

Say Cheese

One day, Luke and I stopped at one of those photo booths in the mall....you know, the ones where you pay a couple bucks and they take four shots of you.

Well, apparently Luke thought it was fun, because the next time we were in the mall, he wanted to stop again. But I wasn't too hot on the idea of spending a couple bucks every time we walked by the photo booth, so we moved on.

Who needs to pay for photos when you can take them for free yourself?! At home, we created our own photo booth, which consisted of me holding the camera at an arm's length while snapping pictures of us making silly faces. We had fun taking pictures and then laughing at them. Even Ben wanted to get in on the action.

You gotta love digital cameras!





5 comments:

Extraordinary Housewife said...

I love these pics!

Marilyn said...

Those are so great Em. You are such a fun mom. I have to actually go to the mall to do those photos cuz....who would've thought you could just do them at home?

Chelsie said...

That is so so so cute!! I miss you guys so much! Love you!

Laura Barrett said...

Emily you are such a cute little mom. I love that you do this with your kids.

Melanie said...

You look just like you did in high school - what is your secret?