Friday, January 9, 2009

Hair Troubles

THIS is the one thing I don't like about gymnastics!

Every time Syd has a gymnastics performance we have to put her hair in spiderwebs. I am what you might call "hair challenged." I can handle the basics....straight hair, pony tail, pig tails. But anything beyond that is a major stretch! Last year it was french braids for clogging, and this year it's spider webs. Talk about stepping out of my comfort zone!

However, once it's done, she does look very cute. AND she is very fun to watch. She is quite the little gymnast!

3 comments:

steph said...

I couldn't agree more! I hate the spiderwebs. The best part about them is when I am done doing it! By the way, your kids always look adorable. I don't think you qualify for the hair challenged group.

The Brack's said...

I am soooo glad you posted this! When Hayie came home on Thursday and was telling me she needed her hair in spiderwebs....boy was I perplexed! This looks like a MAJOR pain. This will take me an hour to do, but now I at least know what they are talking about...thnaks!

Julie said...

Hey! They look great! Quite a perfect job on spider webs! My girls won't let me do them anymore! But you did a great job! Such a pain though!!