Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lukeisms

Yesterday after Josh's basketball game we were running out to the car. It had been raining and was wet and soggy everywhere.

Luke's grandpa was helping him out to the car. Luke turned around and called out, "Watch out for the muddle puddles, Grandpa!"

Then last night, we went to our friends' house for a birthday party. There were lots of kids running around playing. We gathered them all together when it was time to eat. I told Luke to sit on my lap and be quiet so we could have a prayer and bless the food.

He looked at me, bowed his head, and said, "Hea-nly Fadder...I'm not hungry."

And off he went.

2 comments:

marianne said...

Emily,
That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long long time! Kids are so great!~
Marianne

Chelsie said...

That is hilarious! What a sense of humor that kids has. I just love him. I will see you guys this weekend for the big production! Love you!