Sunday, January 11, 2009

Random Thoughts

I am feeling so not creative.

Nevertheless, there are a few thoughts running around in my head. And I must jot them down.


I love my calling! Seriously. I am the laurel advisor, and it is one of the best callings. It's not always easy breezy...I mean I do teach every Sunday. But other than that, I get to be around and have fun with the youth. And let me tell you, they are amazing! I am so proud of them and all the good they are doing. Yesterday, Brek and I went with the youth to the temple. What a great day!



OK, here's a random question?

Why do you suppose babies feel compelled to throw things? When Ben is done eating, he squawks at me (his way of asking me to get him down). However, if I don't respond quickly, like within 10 seconds, he just starts picking up any remaining food and tossing it. Now really, what possible good can come from that?!

And then yesterday, out of the blue, he threw a phone right at my face (from close range I might add!) I seriously thought he gave me a fat lip. He laughed...ha-ha...what a fun game!

That leads me to my last question....

How can you be mad at a giggling baby???

Seriously.

They are just too loveable!

No comments: