Thursday, September 11, 2008

Luke Moments

#1
As we were driving in the car last night to pick up kids, Luke and I had this conversation.

Luke: Mom, I not cute. I'm a big boy.
Me: You are a big boy. But, you're still cute!
Luke: No, I not cute anymore. I'm a big boy now.
Me: So, what are you....handsome?
Luke: Yep.


#2
Today, Luke was needing me. I was just finishing up some work, and told him I would be there soon. Apparently, he didn't want to wait any longer.

He wanted an ice cream cone and decided "who needs mom".



He found ice cream in the freezer, and cones in the pantry. The cones were up high, so he used a stool to retrieve them. He then found an ice cream scoop and proceeded to make himself an ice cream cone. I found him enjoying the fruits of his labors. How can you be mad at such initiative?! He is such a Pilling.

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

I love it!!! A man after my own heart! He is definitely a pilling!