Saturday, September 20, 2008

Good Times

One week ago today, this was me, and my fellow triathlon buds, Lana and Adria.

Do I look cold? Because I am! I am also anticipating getting even colder as I jump into Pineview reservoir! Brrrrr!

Why am I going to do such a thing on a crisp September morn? Because it is triathlon day! Sprint triathlon day, to be exact. We are on our way to Pineview Reservoir where the triathlon will take place.




How was it? We had a great time and definitely want to do it again next year! We were each proud of ourselves for different things, and all had things we wanted to improve on. But, overall, we were SO dang proud of ourselves! You feel so great when you finish....like you have really accomplished something, because really....you have!!

The weather was beautiful (we didn't freeze after all), the scenery was beautiful, and we all finished! Hooray for us!!


No comments: