Monday, December 29, 2008

Learning to Count

Yesterday Luke was sitting up to the dinner table, and began counting.

It went like this:

One (holding 1 finger up), two (holding 2 fingers up), three (holding 3 fingers up), four (holding 4 fingers up), six (holding 5 fingers up)....then faster.....seven, eight, nine ten, fourteen, twelve, eleven....etc.

(OK, I can't remember the exact order of the counting process, but I do remember it was just a bit off!)

After he finished, I held up five fingers (this was the one I did remember him skipping) and said, "How many fingers am I holding up Luke?"

He looked at me for a moment, studied my fingers, then replied, "A lot!"


P.S. Yes we had Christmas and loved it. I have much to catch up on and will be posting lots of pictures soon!

No comments: