Saturday, August 23, 2008

Who needs a hot tub....

When you can make one yourself!

Last night, Luke came running in the house asking for a swimming suit. I, of course, told him no, considering the fact it was almost dark, and verging on chilly.

A little while later, I realized I could hear water running, so I went outside to assess the situation. And this is what I found.


I was surprised, to say the least, for a few reasons. First, they weren't shivering, and second....Luke was running around in his birthday suit....or in other words, he was completely naked! It didn't help much that his little bum was a glowing white in contrast to the tanned skin on the rest of his body. It was like a burning beacon for all to see.

The kids were laughing and splashing, and when I pointed out how cold it was, they told me No worries! This is a hot tub!

I always wondered why Brek had that hot water option in the garage, and now I know!

2 comments:

Trav and Elise said...

So cute! Your blog always makes me smile. And your kids are SOO darn cute! I love those guys. I am thinking that a hot tub sounds really great about right now!

steph said...

A little bit longer and you would have probably had the whole neighborhood over there!