Friday, October 23, 2009

Pizza and Potty Training

This afternoon I ran some errands. Josh was in charge.

I returned to find Ben running around in nothing but his birthday suit. I asked, but not much of an explanation was given. It boils down to this. Ben had decided he wanted to go potty, and everybody was too lazy to put clothes back on him. (Kids being lazy? Shocker!)

Anywho....here we are, an hour later, and he is still running around in nothing but his birthday suit. Why? Well, it's an experiment of sorts. You see, when Ben is not wearing a diaper he tends to run to the potty whenever he feels a need to....you know. Sooooo, I guess we'll see what happens. When I told my dad of my experiment, he said, "If you step in something squishy in the middle of the night when you get up to go to the bathroom, just hope it's a banana!"

(And I do get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. One of the joys of pregnancy, you know.)

So, back to my return home. I brought pizza. Ben came running and climbed up on a stool. And thoroughly enjoyed pizza and breadsticks....while still in his birthday suit!

It made for a comical dinner, I must say.

No comments: