Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Typical Saturday? I don't think so.

What did I do today???
(I'll give you 3 guesses)

Go to a football game? No.

Clean my house? No.

Run a half marathon? Yes!!!

It's true. I ran a half marathon today, and I am so very proud of myself! I am also very tired and have very tired legs. But, I finished. And I did it in 2 hours. So, three cheers for me!

What am I going to do tomorrow?

Go to church, of course, then hopefully catch up on all those posts I meant to write last week. The pictures are building up. They are calling out to me. I must record all the good times! It was a full week.

What am I going to do right now?

Absolutely nothing!

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

Good Job! I am so proud of you! Thats quite an amazing achievement. Where did you run this half marathon? Well, anyways I am quite impressed! Love your guts!

The Brack's said...

You are amazing! Good job...I want to start getting in shape for one, I just might need a little motivation...you go girl!

Heidi said...

Go Emily! Great job!

Lovell Home said...

To run a 1/2 marathon in 2 hours is no small task. that is awesome! I have just started to run and am loving it. We are going to the Moab 1/2 marathon the end of March if you want another one to train for. It will be hard because we will be training in the winter.