Thursday, November 13, 2008

Laundry Issues

THIS is why my boys do their own laundry.


What is that lying on my laundry room floor? Oh, you know...just a swim suit! Yes, it is November. And yes, we have not been swimming since school started.

Do you see where I'm going with this? Where did the swim suit come from? I have no idea. But I am pretty sure that it is already clean. Clean clothes thrown in with the dirty clothes does not make mom so happy. Thus, my boys do their own laundry. If they feel compelled to rewash their clean clothes, then so be it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that one girl! I just found shorts! When was the last time they wore shorts?? Months ago geesh! I want them to do their own laundry but I'm so afraid Tyler wont care and go to school with stains all over his pants! sigh!

Emily said...

Oh, trust me. We have plenty of that! My oldest is clean and always makes sure his laundry is done. My youngest...well, not so clean! I have caught him wearing dirty clothes many, MANY times!