Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Birthday Time Once Again

Happy Birthday Syd the kid!

Do you know what I love about you? Well, everything!

I especially love your determination. You are not to be outdone by your older brothers. You work hard at everything you do and try to do the best you can. I believe you could accomplish anything you put your mind to.

I love your big hugs for me, and I love to laugh with you. I love the way you try hard to do what is right. You are one amazing, beautiful, violin playing, back flipping, fast-running, ballerina (to sum up a few of your talents!)

Love you my little 9 year old!






1 comment:

Chelsie said...

Happy Birthday Syd the Kid!!! I love love love you! I hope your day was super special! You are getting so old and you are so beautiful! I am not sure I am ready for you to grow up! Anyways, I love you! Happy Birthday Kiddo!