Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Could They Be Any Cuter?

Sydney is 7 and is very excited about getting baptized in a few months. She is a busy girl, taking jazz, ballet, clogging, and gymnastics. (Yes, I am crazy!) The problem with Sydney is that she loves everything, and she's good at everything! Oh yeah, she also plays the violin--very well I might add!

Luke is 2 and is a bright spot in our home! He is always making us laugh. We all adore him and he knows it. He learns things from his older siblings, the latest being tattling. He is always coming in to me with his lower lip curled up, telling me his woes! He goes around singing random songs like We Will Rock You or Popcorn Popping. Everybody loves Luke!











Madelyn is 5 and started kindergarten this year. She loves it! She is a great little reader. She also takes dance and started the violin this year. She is doing great and loves playing for people! Maddy has a great smile that warms your heart!

2 comments:

Sarah Stokes said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! You will soon find out just how addicting it can become (if you let it) which I do!! Your kids are darling. I had alot of fun the other night with the girls, be sure to check my blog for pictures of our night out (or in) Lana's drawing of the "Lord" and Julie's interpretation will be spomething to laugh at for a very long time. Talk to you soon

Emily said...

Wow! How did you beat me home? Our girls night was way fun! Good thing you were there to take pictures! Not only will I be laughing about Lana's drawing, but I will be laughing about Mel's "hacky sack" acting! See ya!