Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Can you say Winter Wonderland?!

Brek and I left today for a ski trip in Utah. We are staying in a cabin near Solitude ski resort, where a few friends will be joining us--it should be a great weekend!



This picture does not do justice to the amount of snow right outside our cabin. There is at least 6 feet of snow on the deck! It is beautiful! We are looking forward to some great skiing!




Yesterday as we were packing for our trip, Luke started digging through the ski bag to find himself some gear. He put on the hat and goggles and headed for the car, announcing that he was "going skiing", but not without his trusty binky and blanky! Oh how I miss my cute little blue-eyed boy!

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

He is so cute! You guys look like you are going to have a lot of fun. I told you we got hammered with snow!It is definitely a winter wonderland!

Extraordinary Housewife said...

Were you able to make it up skiing today? Hope you are having fun. Ticked, I mean TICKED I'm not there. I'm crossing my fingers for Alise and Travis to drive safely. Have fun!

steph said...

Hey, I just realized we have been in that exact same hot tub only during the summer. We stayed at that same cabin for a reunion last summer. Do you guys have a whole floor to yourself? How is the sauna?