Monday, March 7, 2011

One year older...



One year! I can't believe it's already been one year!!! My tiny little baby is not so tiny anymore. I could eat him up. Seriously! I adore him. I could just sit and watch him all day. I love the little looks on his face. I love his smiles and his laugh. I love to watch him explore and learn new things.



The past month or so has been huge in the life of Will. He went from zero teeth to four teeth in about three weeks. He went from rolling a little bit, but mostly just sitting (happy to be entertained by the action going on around him) to rolling everywhere, to "scooting" backwards, to crawling, to pulling himself up on things and walking around. Seriously, it has been a busy 6 weeks for that little guy!

He is very much loved by all of his brothers and sisters, his mom and dad, his grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles....basically, he is one lucky kid!






Happy Birthday little buddy!

No comments: