Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bath Trauma

Soooo....

Yesterday I was bathing Luke and Ben. All of a sudden I heard a scream, followed by, "Mom, Ben pooped in the tub!"

I ran in, and much to my dismay, found the declaration to be true.

I told them to both stand up and DON'T MOVE while the water drained out, so I could clean the tub, then clean them (ahhhh, the joys of motherhood). Luke climbed up onto the sides of the tub (one foot on each side) to wait.

Soon he complained, "Mom, it's yucky!! It's stinky!!"

"I know. But I can't do anything about it until the water drains, so just hang tight!"

A moment or two passed.
Luke groaned, then uttered these classic words,

"I can't fight this feeling anymore!"


Good one, Luke.

1 comment:

Julie said...

So apparently Luke is a huge REO Speedwagon fan...ooh! Me too! That is hilarious! Such a funny story. So Brady did that when he was about that age. He was in the tub with his sisters and he pooped and was calling it a choo choo train. My kids thought that was the funniest thing and will NEVER let him live it down! So funny! Hope you are feeling well!