Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So Sleepy

When things get quiet in my house, that usually means trouble.

So, upon noticing the sudden absence of any "Ben noises", we went searching to see what mischief he was into. We found this cute little bundle at the top of the stairs.

Summer is exhausting! Play, play, play, and then collapse from sheer exhaustion!

I must admit, this is what I feel like doing most of the time. I feel like I could lay down wherever I am, at any given time, and go right to sleep. Sheesh. Making babies is tiring stuff, I tell you!

3 comments:

Hewards said...

I can't believe how tired I get in the first tri. Once I got over that I felt really good until now. Carrying around all this extra weight reminds me of how tired I was in the beginning. Hang in there!

steph said...

Amen sista! I would love any pointers that give energy.

Chelsie said...

I love that little boy!! He is so cute!!I just want to squish him to death!!